Thursday, January 26, 2012

Fun times

Whew- it seems like the weeks keep flying by faster and faster! Our sweet daddy has been traveling alot so I've had lots of mommy & kid time. We haven't done anything extra exciting but I LOVE playing with Turner and Lydia. I've really made an effort to give them my undivided attention. I have the bad habit of cleaning, folding clothes, vacumning, checking facebook, ect . I was reminded this weekend when watching Courageous that I will never get this time back with them~ and I don't want to have any regrets wishing I would have played more or been more silly with my angels!

Turner loves hugging his sissy, however he gets the "choke hold" and a hug mixed up every once in a while! Breakfast FUN! It took everything in me not to keep wiping her up during breakfast (another thing I'm working on, messes are fine) ...but she was having so much fun! And a little oatmeal never hurt anyone :)

These boots are made for walking!

I'm certain this picture will show up in his high school graduation slide show!

I'm 3 and PROUD!










No comments: