Wednesday, November 30, 2011

So much to be THANKFUL for!

I think this was the most relaxed and calm Thanksgiving we've had! It was just the 4 of us and my mom. My dad was on call, CC and E came last weekend and Judy was at the cabin!

Sissy celebrating because we have so much to be THANKFUL for!
Mommy's extra thankful that daddy LOVES to cook! He also spoiled me with an awesome 8 year anniversary weekend getaway! He treated me to Red Prime in OKC then a night at the historic Skirvin Hotel, followed by a delish breakfast and a massage the next morning!

Turned loved having Lolly all to himself! They spent hours playing with his cars and neon race track!

I have to brag on my honey- he's not just a good cook- he's AMAZING in the kitchen! He loves to try new recipes ~ for Thanksgiving dinner he made goose, parsnips, turnips, potatoes, and carrots, and dressing with raisins, apples & cider. Then Lolly made my Grams special cranberry salad as well as a new cranberry relish!

Thanks Lolly for helping with the kiddos so we could have a much needed date night!

Proudly showing off his Turkey shirt on Thanksgiving morning

this mommy is also thankful for "cool" healthy snacks!


Turner's "happy helpers"

We are especially thankful for life-long friends! My BFF and her family stopped by on their way to her parents to let the kids "run off some steam" before another 3 hours in the car! The boys had so much fun playing together...oh how I wished we lived in the same town!

and these 2 were absolutely adorable!



Once again, I am reminded how truly blessed we are and am humbled by the greatness of our creator!



















No comments: