Thursday, May 26, 2011

Summertime FUN!

Today was a PERFECT day! 80 degrees with little to no wind!


Going to the mailbox is a new tradition at our house. Every day after I pick up the kids from Ms.Kathy's we walk down to the mailbox and Turner gets the mail. Today I was so excited about playing outside I forgot....oh my sweet little Turner gently reminded me "This way mommy, mail"
We took sissy on her 1st wagon ride today too.
And I think by the looks of this grin she LOVED it!

Pinch me....I just can't get enough of this bright eyed angel!


Turner wanted a lolly pop for his snack :) So after he ate 10 blackberries I indulged him!


Come and get it!


Sissy has officially outgrown the bumbo and is sitting in the highchair for her meals! This was Turner's old high chair, I just "spruced" it up a little! What a difference a coat of paint can make!













1 comment:

Allison Tonsing said...

OMG - they are soooo cute!! Lydia's eyes are beautiful :)