Tuesday, February 16, 2010

A visit to Perryton!

This past weekend we made a quick road trip to Perryton to celebrate! We celebrated Pop's birthday, Grandma Rose getting out of the hospital, and Valentines Day. We also helped Aunt CC and Eric get registered for their wedding showers. It was a fun filled weekend for sure!


Turner absolutely loves Grandma Rose's walker...we keep joking that she needs to get another one so he can take this one home with him. It was so cute, she got up to go to the bathroom and Turner scooted in between her and the walker, and took off!! Leaving Grams to walk alone!




Eric teaching Turner how to do a hand stand....yes on tile floor! Good thing he has a hard head :)


Aunt CC's dream is to one day open a gymnastics studio...hopefully it will be in Norman so Turner can take lessons from her. Crystal says he is a natural gymnast!


We were so glad Grams was feeling a little better and was up for company. We spent most of the weekend at her house playing! It was so much fun. We sure do love our Grandma Rose!

Mema came over to play and "steal" kisses too!

Favorite toy behind the walker: the piano...he could care less that it was badly out of tune!


We have a busy week ahead! Aunt CC will be celebrating her BIG 30 tomorrow and then mom, Aunt CC, and Eric are coming to Norman for the weekend to play! We have lots and lots of wedding appointments on Friday. It should be FUN times in the Satterfield household!









6 comments:

Aunt CC said...

love the pic and the com. was to die for! I have played it over, over, and over again! And yes every time I cry more and more. God has blessed our family in so many ways and each day I thanks him for all he has done and will do. I cant wait to see you all this weekend. love you much

Jamie said...

so sweet! Hurry up and post the commercial. I must say I am a little worried to watch it. My husband said he teared up so I doubt my pregnant hormonal self should be watching. Especially since I cried the other night when he came home with McDonald's just for himself.....I don't like McDonalds and already said I didn't want any :)

Brantley Family said...

Your family all look so great! I'm glad to hear that Grandma Rose is out of the hospital and able to see everyone! Turner is a cutie and I'm waiting in anticipation to seeing your post of the commercial!

Lollynpops said...

We loved your visit, can't wait for tomorrow to get here so I can get on the road after lunch. I will get to steal those kisses before Aunt CC gets there.

Ashley L said...

Super cute family picutres!!! I definitely vote for Aunt CC to open her gym in Norman! We'd make the drive!!!

Molly said...

Love these sweet pictures! How come everyone knew about the commercial except me??? I am dying to see it too! Come on and share your sweet family with the world!!!