Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas with Grandma & Grandpa Satterfield

This will be the 1st of several Christmas posts :) I managed to take over 400 pictures during the Christmas break!

We actually started the Christmas celebration the weekend before by traveling to Tulsa for a surprise 90th birthday party for Aunt Ruby. Aunt Georgia & Uncle Charles had the party at their beautiful house. I can only hope I'm as sassy as Aunt Ruby when I am 90. She is a precious women with such a sweet spirit! Happy Birthday Aunt Ruby...we were so glad we could help you celebrate your special day!!

Aunt Georgia, Aunt Ruby, and Grandma Judy

My little boy looks so grown up in this picture!


After the trip to Tulsa we celebrated a big Christmas at Grandma & Grandpa's. Turner got tons of fun toys! His favorite being this yellow bulldozer!

Turner and Grandpa reading his favorite book "Brown Bear, Brown Bear"


Sweet cousin Reese with her new giant puppy!

Turner, Kim, and baby Cooper

Can you see the excitement in his sweet little eyes as he opens his 1st present!



Grandma, Turner and Aunt Kelley before our Christmas feast! Grandma made a YUMMY meal
The lights at Chesapeake

Turner is wanting to sit at the big table now...I think he's pretty excited
Turner truly enjoyed Christmas this year! I didn't know how much fun he would have..but he had a BLAST!!
Neat idea that a friend sent me: We all get tons of Christmas cards during the holidays...instead of throwing them away, take one out each day/week and say a special prayer for that family! I can't wait to start the new tradition this year!












2 comments:

Aunt CC said...

I miss you already Turner! This Christmas was very special and I am so thankful you are my nephew....Always remember you are my little buddy! Love you so much

Chassidy said...

s